Customer Experience Representative
Location: Remote Position type: Full Time, Permanent Position Level: Junior or Mid Level Deadline for applications: March 31st, 2019 Interested? Apply here
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
You'll be one of our customer success representatives in charge of ensuring customer questions get answered swiftly. You will help with minor support questions, forwarding sales opportunities to our Business Development team, creating tickets for software bugs, and ensure they're addressed and resolved in a timely manner while keeping the user updated on progress.
- Mastering LearnWorlds Learning Management System inside & out.
- Work with customers by phone, email and in person to solve urgent technical issues with our LearnWorlds.
- Replying to customer enquiries with authentic, friendly responses. Remember, they might not be as tech savvy as you, so you need to speak in a way that they will understand.
- Research, troubleshoot and gather information needed to solve customer issues.
- Writing and maintaining knowledge base articles & resources.
- Investigating bugs & technical issues, then working with our Dev Team to get them fixed.
- Demonstrating LearnWorlds features in webinars or one-to-one sessions.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
You can have no experience at all. But in order to succeed in this role, you need to be a service-minded and a learning-sensitive individual. Additionally, the following qualifications are required:
- A love for technology and a desire to keep learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An unstoppably upbeat attitude and love for working with people.
- Experience in, or keen desire to work in a startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience (optional).
- 2 or more years of experience with learning systems (optional).
- Academic qualification a plus.
- Technical background also a plus.
What You’ll Get:
- Great team, flexible hours.
- Work from home.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. Our goal is for our partners to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete and Limassol, Cyprus
Who We Are:
LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits. Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.