Creative Director (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is looking for a Creative Director to lead brand development and visual content creation. You’ll build and lead a function designed to strategically, and creatively, grow the LearnWorlds brand. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the right candidate will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We seek fresh creative thinking, top-notch implementation skills, and a strong sense of urgency and competitiveness.
As part of our creative team, you will help us build powerful tools and stories that enable millions of people to understand and get inspired by LearnWorlds mission and product. We need an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creatives to a new level as we continue to grow.
- Ideate, develop and oversee production of all deliverables produced by our team, including videos, demos, events and presentations ensuring high quality work meets objectives and gets delivered on time.
- Be a player/coach and help creatives effectively communicate their ideas, showing how ideas will achieve goals and succeed with our audiences.
- Implement a consistent and repeatable review process so that creative team is continually learning and improving
- Work with internal groups (ex. Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing Managers) to develop strategic plans to produce effective, emotional material targeted at specific audiences
- Oversee all research and inspiration as related to creative strategy
- Be a shining beacon of creative and cultural inspiration for the entire team and truly be the brand.
- Develop a consistent tone, voice and direction that the team can rally around and operationalize in their daily work.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a creative director or senior brand designer or similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Competitive salary
- Fully covered private life and health insurance plan incl. dependents
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- 23 days of paid time off
- Three early summer Fridays
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.