Customer Insights Analyst (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our all-in-one platform empowers online trainers, educators and enterprises to create unique, interactive, and social learning experiences. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers or sell online courses to a wide audience.
Learnworlds enables its users to create whole e-learning websites, author online courses, and provides the tools to market & sell them both as B2B and B2C products. We have done this through the creation of a cloud based e-learning platform that can be tailored to the users specific needs. Much more than just selling online courses, we have created everything required for a holistic and complete online learning experience.
Today, LearnWorlds has c.5,000 customers in more than 120 countries with 40% of them coming from the US. Our headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus, and we have offices in Chania, Greece, however over 90% of the 90-member team is fully remote. With the latest funding, the company plans to double the number of its current employees and reach 170 full-time employees in 2022 by hiring more international talent beyond Greece whilst opening an office in Athens.
Reflective of growing activity in the ed-tech sector, LearnWorlds has recently secured a $32m investment from Insight Partners, a world-class VC firm, with a view to boost customer success, accelerate the marketing function and build out the customer base, with a focus on SMBs.
We love to seek to understand customers’ motivations, experiences and preferences. Our Costumer Insights department stands at the crossroad between the brand value and the costumer’s mindset. Your purpose as a Customer Insights Analyst will be to collect, analyze and interpret marketing information that can be used to acquire and retain new costumers.You’ll be responsible for Customer data analysis utilizing your analytical skills to find correlations between different types of data and provide insights into the effectiveness of LearnWorld’s marketing and communication strategy.
- Participate on Customer Insights Team project execution in order to build customer engagement and retention throughout all lifecycle stages.
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluations
- Responsible for identifying different customer profiles, and carrying out the optimization of marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Responsible for initiating and organizing mini surveys to gather deeper customer insights on Customer Insights Strategy related topics
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of existing customer database and all customer data dources to ensure data integrity
- Provide timely and accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of KPIs
- Measure, analyze and report performance metrics pertaining to the organization’s customer analysis projects
- Build an excellent knowledge on available customer data platforms and relevant tools
- Provide support for the development of predictive models, customer segmentation studies and reports
- Develop and own customer models to predict customer response rate, customer frequency rate, customer lifetime value
- Participate on the daily Customer Insights tasks connected to: Content and Marketing management, Customer Success and Support teams analysis on retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key customer segments
- University Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Statistics or in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Finance or Economics.
- Excellent reporting & analytical skills. SPSS modeler qualifications and knowledge of advanced analytical tools such as Python, R, SQL would be considered a plus
- Attention to detail and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Empathetic, broad-minded, and customer- centric
- Computer proficient with Google Sheets, Microsoft Office and internet navigation tools
- Prior professional experience on e- learning industry would be a plus
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).