Mobile Software Engineer – Flutter (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Flutter Software Engineer. As a mobile application engineer, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and maintenance of LearnWorlds Mobile App Builder. The App Builder enables online school owners to create and publish their own branded educational apps without writing a single line of code.
You will be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of Flutter cross-platform mobile framework or/and Android/iOS development and be a team player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You will be working closely with our designers, engineers, product management, sales and operations. Hence, you have to get along well with your colleagues and always be ready to help get things done.
- You will participate in the whole life-cycle of the project. You’ll get involved from start to finish and will be expected to communicate project status on a daily basis to your team.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven 3+ years experience as a Mobile developer
- Proven 1+ years experience as a Flutter Mobile developer
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST API
- Experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and an eye for design and mobile UIs.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Native mobile apps development experience using Kotlin or/and Swift/Objective-C.
- Fastlane, Firebase, CI/CD software
- Past experience with LMS system
- Contributions to Open Source
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat)