Paid Social Specialist, Performance Marketing (EU Remote)
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our all-in-one platform empowers online trainers, educators, and enterprises to create unique, interactive, and social learning experiences. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers or sell online courses to a wide audience.
We enable our users to create whole e-learning websites, author online courses, and provide the tools to market & sell them both as B2B and B2C products. We have done this through the creation of a cloud-based e-learning platform that can be tailored to the users’ specific needs. Much more than just selling online courses, we have created everything required for a holistic and complete online learning experience.
Today, LearnWorlds has 6,000 customers in more than 120 countries with 40% of them coming from the US. Our headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus, and we have offices in Athens and Chania, Greece, however over 90% of the 130-member team is fully remote and we plan to increase LWers and reach 170 full-time employees in 2023 by hiring more international talent across nearby timezones.
Reflective on growing activity in the ed-tech sector, LearnWorlds has recently secured a $32m investment from Insight Partners, a world-class VC firm, with a view to boost customer success, accelerate the marketing function and build out the customer base, with a focus on SMBs.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate, experienced, knowledgeable Paid Social Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Performance Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, monitoring, managing, and optimizing modern, paid social channel ROI-focused campaigns across Facebook, AdRoll, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, and other platforms.
The position within our growing team requires deep tactical knowledge and experience in Paid Social acquisition campaign creation including configuration, bid management, testing, optimization, budget management, analysis, and reporting.
- Define, develop and implement user acquisition plans across all primary and emerging Paid Social channels to acquire customers and grow revenue.
- Design, configure, execute and optimise integrated paid social campaigns across our Facebook, AdRoll, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok platform accounts.
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and translate insights into actionable improvements against KPIs
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of cost per lead and paid acquisition spend within budget; manage pacing and budget re-forecasting.
- Investigate competitors’ campaigns and industry Paid Social channel trends.
- Partner with Brand and Content Marketing Teams to A/B test and iterate on high-performing creatives, formats, landing pages, and copy.
- Follow industry trends and best practices related to online advertising, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training. Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs.
- Think creatively and work closely with the entire Demand Generation Marketing team to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Circa 3-4+ years experience working in the performance marketing media buying & planning space with a focus on Paid Social strategy and execution
- A proven track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs and managing monthly budgets utilizing paid social platforms.
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ad Manager, TikiTok Ad Manager, AdRoll Platform, LinkedIn Ad Platform, and Google Analytics.
- Passionate about social media, emerging media and the technologies used for acquisition campaign advertising and operations, such as ad serving, audience and inventory management tagging and tracking.
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Landing page testing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively, focusing on innovative and measurable solutions.
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Private life and health insurance plan
- 23 days of paid vacation leave per annum from year one
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Company laptop & monitor
- 3 early summer Fridays
- Personal training budget per year
- Team educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
- Eligibility for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).