PPC Performance Marketing Specialist (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is seeking an experienced and ambitious PPC Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, monitoring, managing and optimizing a high volume of Pay Per Click B2B campaigns across Google AdWords and Facebook, as well as Instagram, AdRoll, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
The ideal candidate is an expert in PPC, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to the company’s goals. This position requires great depth of tactical knowledge and vast experience in paid search marketing tasks such as research, bid management, copywriting, landing page testing, budget management and reporting.
- Execute a high volume of acquisition campaigns across Google search, Google Display Network, Facebook, Bing, Linkedin, and other programmatic channels.
- Manage, test, analyze and scale campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and placements with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of account structure.
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and translate insights into actionable improvements to KPIs.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of cost per lead and paid acquisition spend within budget; manage budget re-forecast and variance explanations.
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing, by experimenting with ad copy/design, bids, and targeting across ad engines, with a focus on Google, Facebook and Bing.
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for growth, improve campaigns and processes, quantify business impact, and drive implementation.
- Investigate competitors’ campaigns and industry PPC trends.
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creatives and landing pages.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to feedback insights from paid search to inform our SEO strategy.
- Follow industry trends and best practices related to online advertising, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training. Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs.
- Think creatively and work closely with the Marketing team to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 2-3 years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs (Ideally managing $50K+ monthly budgets).
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads.
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem and understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc).
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Landing page testing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively, focusing on innovative and measurable solutions.
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).