Product Marketing Manager (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to lead the presentation of the LearnWorlds e-learning platform to new and existing customers, strengthening our brand and boosting activation and retention.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively positioning our platform to different customer segments, and for crafting strong, compelling, and consistent messaging and marketing campaigns.
The Product Marketing Manager has to translate our product strategy to the day-to-day tactics we need in order to achieve success in sales and marketing. Strategic insights should be combined with market research and usage data to drive the development of positioning, messaging, and programs that resonate with buyers.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to develop campaigns and messaging that drive demand. Additionally, you will regularly collaborate with our sales team; executing programs and fine-tuning messaging in order to maximize results in our target markets.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds’ mission to make Online Course building available to everyone and possess strong creative as well as analytical skills. This is an important role for LearnWorlds which is enabled from top management and will be provided with all the resources necessary to achieve its goals.
- Work closely with the top management and product teams to understand the product roadmap & strategy and communicate it with our customers and our user community.
- Collaborate with the product and marketing teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and core content that resonates with our target customer personas
- Design and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns for feature releases and presentations, driving the retention of existing customers, the acquisition of new customers, and the adoption of our product.
- Monitor, understand and document the customer journey. Be the expert on our customers, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make and the resources they need to drive adoption of our product.
- Drive changes to our sales and marketing processes and messaging based on what you learn, conduct training and help sales effectively leverage those tools
- Conduct market research using customer feedback, interviews, win/loss analysis, surveys, online research, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, competitive product analysis, workflow analysis, etc. Transform this input into compelling business cases and testimonials
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Measure and report performance of all product marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 2-year proven working experience as a Product Marketer in the technology space.
- Highly motivated, tech-savvy, and passionate about creating messaging for products and solutions.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that perform.
- Must be a strong, creative, and persuasive writer, public speaker, and presenter, including in front of large audiences.
- Can provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike and guide them to confidently informed decisions.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Able to work flexible hours, including outside of traditional office hours, due to our global presence
- A strong depth of knowledge and experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Solid knowledge of user analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, HotJar, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools such as MailChimp, AppCues, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, as well as with modeling frameworks..
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Business, IT or a related field.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).