Senior Accountant (Hybrid-Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Senior Accountant, to be based in Limassol, Cyprus. The senior accountant will assist the Financial Controller in the monitoring and control of the accounts department. The successful candidate will be responsible for keeping the accounting records up to date, producing the monthly management accounts and assist the financial manager for the preparation of quarterly reports.
- Recording of accounting entries/transactions on a daily basis in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparation of monthly payroll and social Insurance
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Take part in analyses for reporting purposes
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related goals
- Degree holder in Economics/ Finance/ Business/ Statistics or any other relevant field or partly qualified as ACA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 2 years of experience in a Finance, Banking position or any other relevant field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across functions.
- Excellent communications skills and command of the English and Greek language.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist.
- Communicative team player with a doer mentality
- Medical insurance including family members
- 13th salary
- Great friendly and professional working environment.
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a smart fun team.
- Based in Limassol, Cyprus.