Software Product Manager, Payments (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our all-in-one platform empowers online trainers, educators and enterprises to create unique, interactive, and social learning experiences. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers or sell online courses to a wide audience.
We enable our users to create whole e-learning websites, author online courses, and provides the tools to market & sell them both as B2B and B2C products. We have done this through the creation of a cloud based e-learning platform that can be tailored to the users specific needs. Much more than just selling online courses, we have created everything required for a holistic and complete online learning experience.
Today, LearnWorlds has c.5,000 customers in more than 120 countries with 40% of them coming from the US. Our headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus, and we have offices in Chania, Greece, however over 90% of the 130-member team is fully remote. With the latest funding, the company plans to grow the number of its current employees by hiring more international talent beyond Greece whilst opening an office in Athens.
Reflective of growing activity in the ed-tech sector, LearnWorlds has recently secured a $32m investment from Insight Partners, a world-class VC firm, with a view to boost customer success, accelerate the marketing function and build out the customer base, with a focus on SMBs.
About the role
At LearnWorlds, you’ll build a product that inspires millions of learners to become creative, professionals, more happy, more ready for their lives. Our vision is to build the premier platform for retail e-learning (or training merchants).
We’re looking for a strong Senior Product Manager with extensive experience managing software projects, especially in Payments. The Product Manager position is considered a central hub within LearnWorlds for critical information about our educational platform, market, competitors, customers and prospects.
As a Payments Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle. You will support the company’s strategy by collecting and analyzing data and by communicating the long-term goals to all the relevant participants and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Chief Product Owner, you will be closely collaborating with the UX/UI designers and the software engineers to refine the vision and execute the product roadmap on a day-to-day basis.
We seek for people with a collaborative mindset and excellent interpersonal skills that can drive a cross-functional team to build the best possible learning and administrative experiences for our online schools.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an international, motivating, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds’ mission to make Online Course building available to everyone and possess strong creative as well as analytical skills.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap
- Align intent and prioritization
- Provide Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and our customers’ behavior
- Research and analyze the market needs
- Lead the ideation, design and launch of user-centric features
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX studies
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Build alignment across teams
- Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Actively contribute in quality assurance process
- 4+ years experience in a similar role preferably in a SaaS software environment
- Deep understanding of digital payments technology and trends
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more
- Demonstrated success defining and launching pioneer products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude and team player
- A fast-learning who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat)