Talent Acquisition Associate (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
Recently at LearnWorlds we landed a $32m funding and we are planning to invest heavily on building top-performing team across the entire of the business. To help us realise our recruitment and sourcing efforts and employer branding initiatives we will need a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Be part of our recruitment efforts esp. for tech related roles
- Align with People and hiring managers to forecast hiring needs and determine selection criteria
- Know what constitutes and provide an great, high-touch experience for every candidate
- Source potential candidates on platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github etc. and on social media like (Linkedin)
- Execute on the full-cycle recruitment process: from writing job descriptions, screening resumes, coordinating assignment reviews, scheduling and conducting interviews (including via phone, video and in-person) to delivering offers
- Develop a deep understanding of LearnWorlds culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates.
- Offer creative ideas and participate in employer branding initiatives
- Be an ambassador of LearnWorlds and participate in tech conferences and meetups to network
- Track hiring metrics and leverage data to facilitate hiring decisions
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant field
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar HR role
- Work experience with tech positions will be considered a plus
- Experience in high volume recruitment is a definite plus as well
- Familiarity with social media, ATSs and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various sourcing interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).