Tech Partnerships Manager (Remote EU)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is on a mission to educate. Our all-in-one platform empowers online trainers, educators and enterprises to create unique, interactive, and social learning experiences. A fully customizable, white-label solution to train employees and associates, educate customers or sell online courses to a wide audience.
We enable our users to create whole e-learning websites, author online courses, and provides the tools to market & sell them both as B2B and B2C products. We have done this through the creation of a cloud based e-learning platform that can be tailored to the users specific needs. Much more than just selling online courses, we have created everything required for a holistic and complete online learning experience.
Today, LearnWorlds has c.5,000 customers in more than 120 countries with 40% of them coming from the US. Our headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus, and we have offices in Chania, Greece, however over 90% of the 98-member team is fully remote. With the latest funding, the company plans to double the number of its current employees and reach 170 full-time employees in 2022 by hiring more international talent beyond Greece whilst opening an office in Athens.
Reflective of growing activity in the ed-tech sector, LearnWorlds has recently secured a $32m investment from Insight Partners, a world-class VC firm, with a view to boost customer success, accelerate the marketing function and build out the customer base, with a focus on SMBs.
- Work with technology organizations and deliver partner solutions that will drive growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technology partners; build trust through your deep technical expertise of their platforms and customer needs.
- Collaborate with Partner Managers during the pre and post sales phases to develop, manage and grow partner relationships with a focus on technical aspects (i.e. technical presentations, trainings, consultations and best practices).
- Be an expert on partner offerings and technical capabilities; partner with sales teams to recommend and up-sell partner solutions and deploy or advance successful customer integrations.
- Advocate for partner needs and improvements with internal product and partner engineering teams that will benefit the partnership; highlight issues, trends and opportunities for integration enhancements.
- Help customers resolve technical issues and roadblocks they encounter with partner solutions working in tandem with support and partner engineering teams.
- Develop integration guides and best practices to accelerate API adoption, improve time to-revenue and deliver a great customer experience.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on marketing technology and API trends.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical partnerships role in the SaaS space
- Experience communicating with technical as well as non-technical teams, with a proven ability to tailor your communication depending on your audience
- Your track record boasts successfully having worked with product and engineering teams to identify opportunities with which to leverage a product and its capabilities.
- Experience working with APIs
- A blend of business and technical skills with a solid understanding of partner sales motions and got-to-market approaches
- You have demonstrated experience negotiating on the topics of product enablement, distribution, and other partnership agreements with a focus on how the partnership can create value and differentiation for the product.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully build diverse & cross-functional relationships, both internally and externally
- Analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex ideas into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Competitive salary
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).