VP Demand Generation (EU Remote)
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
As VP of Demand Generation you will be overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. The role is a highly cross-functional and strategic one that will require both creative and analytical thinking. You will be working closely with the C-level team and hand-in-hand with other departments such as Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
You will design, execute and track all of LearnWorlds global marketing campaigns aiming at generating leads and new business pipeline, all of it aligned with the company’s revenue goals. Our campaigns are multi-channel and need to be measurable. You will be managing a team of digital marketers, sales developers, content creators, partnerships managers and social media specialists and optimise all our processes end-to-end.
- Develop the company’s demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base.
- Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Nurture leads, design web demand generation programs to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month
- Bring together data, metrics, and modern technology to develop a more scalable marketing team and achieve business goals
- Manage and mentor the performance marketing team, and lead hiring efforts as the team headcount doubles
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Employ a metrics-driven approach when it comes to understanding opportunities, channel performance and investment optimisation
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
- Lead budgeting and forecasting for your department
- Value diversity, equity, and inclusion; embrace it, prioritize it, and make it part of our culture
- 8+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing high-growth companies; current or previous VP or Director title, reporting to a CMO/CEO will be a plus
- You have held a lead “commit” or even an opportunity commit or revenue commit, in past organizations, and ideally in fast-growing SaaS companies
- Ideally you have worked for SMB focused or Customer/Mid-market focus in the e-learning industry (Education Tech) or for CMS, education, marketing operational tools, email marketing or content creation tools
- Experience running a global team of 10+ people
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand generation tactics
- Well versed in marketing technology and techniques covering a range of needs e.g. marketing automation, lead scoring, sales enablement, distributed content marketing, CMS, advanced targeting techniques, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), and data enrichment
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow’s e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).