Location: Chania (Greece) / Athens (Greece) / Limassol (Cyprus) / Remote Position type: Full Time, Permanent Position Level: Mid-Senior Level Deadline for applications: November 30th, 2019 Interested? Apply here
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a talented and experienced cross-platform Android/iOS Mobile Software Engineer. As a mobile application engineer you will be involved with the design, development, testing and maintenance of cross-platform mobile applications. You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of cross-platform mobile frameworks or/and Android/iOS development and be a team player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You'll be a key person on the mobile development, adding new functionality to our codebase, and figure out the best way to do it, using best practices, platforms and processes. You’ll also have to make judgment calls and be a smart decision maker, rather than a passive player waiting for the next assignment.
- You will be working closely with our designers, engineers, product management, sales and operations. Hence, you have to get along well with your colleagues and always be ready to help get things done.
- You will participate in the whole life-cycle of the project. You’ll get involved from start to finish and will be expected to communicate project status on a daily basis to your scrum team.
- We have a startup mentality and love getting things done quickly. We are always very busy, so if you love being productive, proactive and pushing code to production frequently, you will feel right at home.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- Proven 2+ years experience as a Mobile developer.
- Experience with mobile frameworks (e.g.Flutter, React Native, Ionic, Xamarin).
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST API.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web design.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus.
- Android Programming (native).
- Has past experience with LMS system.
- Contributions to Open Source.
- Love to cook!
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities as well as access to e-courses for acquiring new skills.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers.
- Fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. Our goal is for our partners to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete and Limassol, Cyprus.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth as our performance improves.
Who We Are:
LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits. Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.