SaaS Inside Sales Representative
Location: Limassol (Cyprus) or Chania (Greece) or Athens (Greece) or Remote Position type: Full Time, Permanent Position Level: Junior or Mid Level Deadline for applications: March 31st, 2019 Interested? Apply here
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative interested in advancing in a sales career in the SaaS/education sector. This is a key-role of the LearnWorlds team, responsible for building and managing an entire sales pipeline (taking new clients from initial interest to closing the contract). At every step you will have our team and internal resources to help you understand prospect’s needs and goals, determine how they can best make use of our platform and ultimately close the deal.
Primary duties include the management of the full sales cycle, such as:
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting new leads in our CRM, LinkedIn, cold calling and multiple other outbound channels.
- Cater to incoming inquiries, follow up and qualify inbound leads in your pipeline.
- Schedule and deliver demonstrations of the Learnworlds platform via Zoom/Skype.
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts, negotiate and close 4 and 5 figure deals.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through accurately tracking customer interactions and proper reporting in our CRM to help improve the company’s overall success in sales.
- Consistently maintain a full pipeline and meet/exceed sales targets.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all sales activities, leading to results-oriented decisions with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and Senior Executives to promote the benefits of LearnWorlds to professional trainers, training organizations and corporates alike.
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to convey feedback on prospect requirements and drive product strategy
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, trends and competition, and contribute to LearnWorlds’ strategic growth.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- 1-2 years of experience with a proven track record of success in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing at a SaaS early stage company. Experience in the Education market will be considered an advantage.
- Master communicator with top-notch skills in presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Positive and persuasive relationship builder, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear and overcome objections.
- With strong sales focus and competitive drive to consistently beat targets.
- Proficient in using CRMs, LinkedIn, other leading sales automation tools. Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
- Experience in setting up and running Networks of Affiliates will be considered an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus. Team-player, with incredible work ethic and close attention to detail.
- Flexible to work on different time zone schedules.
What You’ll Get:
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Gain growth marketing experience within a highly competitive global online market.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers in a fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee.
- Our goal is for our team to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete.
Who We Are:
LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits. Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.