Performance Marketing Specialist / PPC expert
Location: Limassol (Cyprus) or Chania (Greece) or Remote Position type: Full Time, Permanent Position Level: Mid Level Interested? Apply here
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
LearnWorlds is seeking an experienced and ambitious PPC Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, monitoring, managing and optimizing a high volume of Pay Per Click B2B campaigns across Google AdWords and Facebook, as well as Instagram, AdRoll, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
The ideal candidate is an expert in PPC, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to the company’s goals. This position requires great depth of tactical knowledge and vast experience in paid search marketing tasks such as research, bid management, copywriting, landing page testing, budget management and reporting.
- Execute a high volume of acquisition campaigns across Google search, Google Display Network, Facebook, Bing, Linkedin, and other programmatic channels.
- Manage, test, analyze and scale campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and placements with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of account structure.
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and translate insights into actionable improvements to KPIs.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of cost per lead and paid acquisition spend within budget; manage budget re-forecast and variance explanations.
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing, by experimenting with ad copy/design, bids, and targeting across ad engines, with a focus on Google, Facebook and Bing.
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for growth, improve campaigns and processes, quantify business impact, and drive implementation.
- Investigate competitors’ campaigns and industry PPC trends.
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creatives and landing pages.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to feedback insights from paid search to inform our SEO strategy.
- Follow industry trends and best practices related to online advertising, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training. Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs.
- Think creatively and work closely with the Marketing team to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- At least 2-3 years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs (Ideally managing $50K+ monthly budgets).
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads.
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem and understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc).
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Landing page testing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- A desire to think strategically, proactively and creatively, focusing on innovative and measurable solutions.
- Strong work ethic and a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Get:
- A fun, energetic and business casual work environment in both Limassol and Chania, filled with intelligent, creative, and highly skilled co-workers.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing SaaS business with global clientele.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role within a highly competitive global online market. Your voice will be heard. Become part of the team and grow with us.
- An entrepreneurial, international and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy that will challenge you and help you reach your highest potential.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, trainings and conferences.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. With 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions
- Annual company retreats in Chania, Crete.
Who We Are:
LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits. Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.