Strategic Partnerships Manager
Location: Limassol (Cyprus) or Chania (Greece) or Remote Position type: Full Time, Permanent Position Level: Mid Level Interested? Apply here
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
We are looking for a talented and competitive candidate interested in joining the team that sets up strategic or commercial relationships with elearning industry influencers, top course creators, bloggers, youtubers, our own clients and authors of high-traffic news media. The strategic partnership manager will seek and establish partnerships with the ecosystem of tools that integrate with the LearnWorlds platform and also help the business development team to build a partnership program for commercial agents in different countries. He/she should take over the entire design-implementation-evaluation cycle of partnership programs with active participation in relevant industry event and with outreach activities.
You will serve as the business lead for partnerships, driving the creation, development, and management of key strategic relationships to support our rapid growth. The Strategic Partner Manager is the face of LearnWorlds to our partners. The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds mission and committed to unlocking value for our partners. This is a key-role for the LearnWorlds team and at every step you will have the LearnWorlds team and internal resources to help you in determining how to best set up each partnership.
- Responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities for LearnWorlds partners (elearning industry influencers, top course creators, bloggers, youtubers, our own clients, authors of high-traffic news media, educational organizations, consultancy agencies etc.)
- Be right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to promote our product offerings
- Independently generate and develop high-value partnership leads
- Structure, negotiate, and close new partnership deals
- Own a strategic partnership, its success, and its measurement and execution of its partnership goals
- Perform due diligence on the partner/content and lead a deal through execution.
- Monitor, influence and enforce payments, audit requirements and contractual compliance with partners
- Help our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses
- Manage and grow existing relationships to maximize value to all sides
- Plan scope and feature set of programs with partners. Build alliances with partners by defining joint roadmaps and maintaining partner health
- Become a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise and exceptional customer support
- Proactively resolve business and operational issues with partners and be an internal advocate for them
- Work with leadership to define and shape business development strategy
- Develop processes and best practices to support and optimize our partnership work
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and provide regular analysis, insights, and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to convey feedback on partnership requirements and opportunities.
- Understand product updates and implications for our partners and lead related internal and external communication and strategy
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, trends and competition, and contribute to LearnWorlds’ strategic growth.
- Represent LearnWorlds to executive-level leadership at partners and at industry events
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
- Staying on top of creative Learning Product trends, insights and opportunities.
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- BA or BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of client facing experience (partner management or business development experience)
- Experience managing relationships and negotiating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (a proven track record of building new and growing existing partnerships preferred)
- Experience in setting up and running Networks of Affiliates will be considered an advantage.
- Positive and persuasive relationship builder, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear and overcome objections.
- With strong sales focus and competitive drive to consistently beat targets.
- Experience navigating and enforcing contracts
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem and advertising technology
- Interpersonal and communication experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience and knowledge of the mobile/advertising ecosystem
- Experience with automated tools (e.g., spreadsheet software, databases, etc.).
- Exceptional presentation and business analysis skills with the ability to exude presence.
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus. Team-player, with close attention to detail.
- Flexible to work on different time zone schedules.
What You’ll Get:
- A fun, energetic and business casual work environment in both Limassol and Chania, filled with intelligent, creative, and highly skilled co-workers.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing SaaS business with global clientele.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role within a highly competitive global online market. Your voice will be heard. Become part of the team and grow with us.
- An entrepreneurial, international and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy that will challenge you and help you reach your highest potential.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, trainings and conferences.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. With 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions
- Annual company retreats in Chania, Crete.
Who We Are:
LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits. Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.