LearnWorlds VS Shopify
What does LearnWorlds do?
What does Shopify do?
- Create and sell digital goods like courses, subscriptions, and memberships.
- Build your own branded online academy where users can also consume your content.
- Skip the costs of hiring developers to take care of your website.
- Own a full blown mobile app for your knowledge business.
- Customize your website easily on your own instead of hiring a designer.
- You are selling physical products or own a retail store.
- You are primarily interested in the broader eCommerce capabilities of Shopify that are not related to online courses.
- You can afford the extra costs of the apps you'll need as your business grows.
- You can bear with an inflexible exit strategy if you decide to use another platform.
Create Interactive Courses
|Live Classes with Zoom
|Unlimited video hosting
|Built-in Content Editor
|SCORM & HTML5
|Text / File Assignments
While Shopify allows you to sell ready-made courses and digital products, LearnWorlds offers you the most advanced authoring tools so you can create engaging courses right on the platform. So with LearnWorlds, if you want to offer a new course to your users, you won't have to look for another tool for course production, as you'll have everything you need - and even more - in one place.
Build professional websites
|Page templates & widgets
Adjust how your school looks based on user's device
Student Info Sections
Allows your students to see core metrics about their interaction with your school.
|Custom code editor
Create an alternative version of your school's site in just a few clicks.
|Testimonials & Quotes
Shopify allows you to set up an online store where you can sell your courses. LearnWorlds, on the other hand, comes packed with a drag-and-drop website builder, which enables you to build an entire online academy with zero coding skills and customize it according to your needs.
Measure Success & Optimize
|Assessments & Grades
LearnWorlds Analytics provides you with reports on your learner's behavior and school performance right on your dashboard, so you can keep growing your business and providing educational excellence to your audience. Shopify doesn't include a built-in analytics tool, so getting insights about your users requires integration with a third-party app.
Build a Mobile App
LearnWorlds enables you to own a fully-branded native mobile app and have complete control over it without coding skills. With Shopify, you can't deliver your content through a mobile app, but you can use their app to manage your online store.
Integrate with powerful tools
|Zaps on Zapier
LearnWorlds supports a wide range of premium integrations with third-party apps that play perfectly with your online academy. With Shopify's App Store, the options for external plug-ins are numerous, though you'll have to deal with higher maintenance costs.
Market & Sell your expertise
Product content only
|Offers & Coupons
|Memberships & bundles
|Global Payment Gateways
|Local Payment Gateways
Sofort (6 EU countries)
|Integration with Mailchimp, Active Campaign, AWeber, ConvertKit
When it comes to marketing and selling your courses, Shopify helps you to optimize your conversions with up-sells, offers and cart abandonment campaigns. On the other hand, LearnWorlds offers you a bunch of advanced built-in tools that are integrated with your online training academy, so you can build up your brand and expand your audience.
- Create unlimited courses and landing pages
- Build professional websites, blogs and communities
- Make your videos and eBooks interactive and engaging
- Strengthen your brand with full white-labeling
- Own a fully-blown mobile app
- Enhance collaboration with your team
- Optimize your school's performance with deep insights into your courses and users
- Premium, top-class support, and customer onboarding
- Integrations with 40+ premium software platforms
- A stable and secure platform that will support your goals on the road to success