LearnWorlds VS WooCommerce
What does LearnWorlds do?
What does WooCommerce do?
- Manage your online school end to end from a single platform, avoiding dozens of plug-ins.
- Have full control over your content, audience, and payments.
- Skip the costs of hiring developers to take care of your website.
- Customize your website easily on your own instead of hiring a designer.
- You already have a website, an authoring tool, and an LMS for your courses.
- You can afford the extra costs of your online school's maintenance.
- You can bear the constant Wordpress updates and how they affect your school.
- You are mostly interested in the broader eCommerce capabilities of WooCommerce, that have nothing to do with online course development.
Create and Deliver Courses
|Live Classes with Zoom|
|Unlimited video hosting|
|Built-in Content Editor|
|SCORM & HTML5|
|Text / File Assignments|
While WooCommerce allows you to sell ready-made courses from a single page, LearnWorlds offers you the most advanced authoring tools, so you can create engaging courses right on the platform.This means that if you want to offer a new course to your users, you won’t have to look for another tool for course production, as you’ll have everything you need – and even more – in one place.
Build Your Website
|Page templates & widgets||
Advanced Device Authoring
Adjust how your school looks based on user's device
Allows your students to see core metrics about their interaction with your school
|Custom code editor||
Create an alternative version of your school's site in just a few clicks
|Testimonials & Quotes|
WooCommerce is an eCommerce plug-in that was built to play well with WordPress websites. LearnWorlds is an end-to-end solution for building an online academy with a drag-and-drop, delivering courses as you would do with an LMS, and selling knowledge products like with any eCommerce platform.
Measure Success & Optimize
|Assessments & Grades|
|Sales & Affiliates Reports|
|Automated School Reports|
LearnWorlds Analytics provides you with reports about learner behavior and school performance right on your dashboard, so you can keep growing your business and providing educational excellence to your audience. WooCommerce, on the other hand, has a lot in place to help you track the commercial performance of your website only.
Build a Mobile App
LearnWorlds enables you to own a fully branded native mobile app and have full control over it without any coding skills. WooCommerce has their own app, so you can use it to manage your online store.
Market and Sell your Expertise
|Offers & Coupons|
|Memberships & bundles|
|Global Payment Gateways||
|Local Payment Gateways||
Sofort (6 EU countries)
All notification types
Only transactional emails
When it comes to marketing and selling your courses, WooCommerce helps you optimize your conversions with eCommerce tools. On the other hand, LearnWorlds offers you a bunch of advanced built-in solutions that are integrated with your online training academy, so you can build your brand and expand your audience.
- Hosting costs: $120 per year (average)
- Domain registration: $15 (minimum)
- Themes: $100 per year
- Payment gateway costs: 2.9% + .30 cents per sale plus a monthly fee of $0 - $30 per month on average
- Communications: $348 per year
- SEO: $79 per year
- Security: $300 per year
- SSL Certificate: $65 per year
- Cost of hiring a developer: $15,000
- Customization: Starts from $1,500
- Deliver a stellar learning experience with interactive courses
- Build branded websites, blogs, and communities
- Make your videos and eBooks interactive and engaging
- Increase revenue with built-in marketing and sales tools
- Own a fully blown mobile app for your school
- Enhance collaboration with your team
- Optimize your school’s performance with in-depth insights into your courses and users.
- Premium, top-class support, and customer onboarding
- Integrations with 40+ premium apps
- A solid and secure platform that will support your goals on the road to success.